Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Fantasy Football 2010

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Fantasy Football 2010

    I took the liberty of creating this year's league already. I figured it was better to do it this early so it would give us time to see who's playing and decide on how/when we do the draft. Below are the settings. If y'all think something could/should be added/removed let me know. We'll work this into the league we want by draft time.


    Setting Value League ID#: 130327
    League Name: LPD_Forum
    Password: lpdforum
    Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....ague/lpd_forum
    Draft Type: Autopick Draft
    Max Teams: 20
    Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
    Start Scoring on: Week 1
    Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
    Max Moves: No maximum
    Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
    Max Trades: No maximum
    Trade Reject Time: 2
    Trade End Date: December 3, 2010
    Trade Review: League Votes
    Waiver Time: 1 day
    Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
    Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
    Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
    Playoffs: Week 15, 16 and 17 (6 teams) Note: Week 17 runs 7 days from Dec 28 to Jan 3
    Divisions: No
    Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
    Fractional Points: Yes
    Negative Points: Yes

    Scoring:
    Completions 1
    Incomplete Passes -1
    Passing Yards 20 yards per point; 10 point bonus at 300 yards
    Passing Touchdowns 6
    Interceptions -1
    Rushing Attempts 1
    Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 5 point bonus at 100 yards
    Rushing Touchdowns 6
    Receptions 1
    Reception Yards 10 yards per point; 5 point bonus at 100 yards
    Reception Touchdowns 6
    Return Touchdowns 6
    2-Point Conversions 2
    Fumbles Lost -2
    Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
    Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
    Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
    Field Goals 30-39 Yards 4
    Field Goals 40-49 Yards 5
    Field Goals 50+ Yards 6
    Point After Attempt Made 1
    Sack 1
    Interception 2
    Fumble Recovery 2
    Touchdown 6
    Safety 2
    Block Kick 2
    Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6
    Points Allowed 0 points 15
    Points Allowed 1-6 points 9
    Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
    Points Allowed 14-20 points 2
    Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
    Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
    Points Allowed 35+ points -4
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    a8377008
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    a8377008
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    a8377008
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    how easy or time consuming is this?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    Drafting and team organization is the easy part. Figuring out who will have the best matchup for fantasy points is the hard part. And it's only as time consuming as you want it to be. That's the way I feel about it.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    I tried to join, but it wouldnt let me ha! I WANT CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! I'm in 3 leagues and im cj less!!!! mother ****er!!!!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    for us old guys out there, do you remember the old TCR racing tracks. you remember you could change lanes and pass but you had that one slow car that ran on the track and you would have to pass him every couple laps. I guess he was an obstical to make the race a little more interesting but didn't really do much of anything. who is the fantasy team that we have that is like the slow car on the track, there but not doing much???

    just playing around guys, don't anyone take it bad. :lol:
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Buzzbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    Marion's Barbershop is about to lose one.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football 2010

    am i the only geek that watched the live stat tracker, or I'm the one with the time to do that kind of stuff. I never see anyone on the talk / chat fucntion during the games.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •